I have a issue with opening the search page in zammad from my own web app.
If I’m not logged in to Zammad, open an new browser tab and entering base_url/#search it should redirect to the login page but it shows a blank page instead.
Is there a different way to access the same search page where the redirect works? I need this because I want to redirect the user of my application to the search page with some given search criterias.
- Used Zammad version: 5.4
- Used Zammad installation type: Zammad created test environment
- Operating system: Windows 11
- Browser + version: Chrome 111.0.5563.65
- If I’m not logged in to Zammad, open an new browser tab and entering base_url/#search it should redirect to the login page
- Currently it shows a really short loading and then a blank page.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Logout from Zammad
- Enter the url base_url/#search in a new tab