- Used Zammad version: 2.9
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic
- Browser + version: n/a
- No errors in scheduler_out.log
- daily errors in scheduler log
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Just send an email with Sender Name that includes an german umlaut and you will get something like this in the scheduler_out.log: Mail::AddressList can not parse |“Martin Tä” email@example.com|
Reason was: Only able to parse up to "Martin Tä
There was already another topic created , which is now closed: https://community.zammad.org/t/unable-to-parse-umlaute/1324
Can you please provide an example
.eml file which we can test?
How do i know, which email caused the trouble, i can see only the message i’ve posted. Or is there something i can change about the verbosity of this scheduler log? So i just don’t know how to identify the right email. I am happy about any feedback.
Hi Martin. It might be the case that the mail was processed anyway so you can find it in your system via the interface and export the raw mail. Otherwise Zammad moves it to the
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.