- Used Zammad version: 3.2.0-10
- Used Zammad installation source: zammad/zammad-docker-compose
- Used Keycloak version: 8.0.1
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.15
- Browser + version: Firefox/71.0
- Running Zammad behind a nginx reverse proxy
- Host running Zammad: https://help.innowo.info
I want to setup SAML Login with Keycloak. I followed the documentation on https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/settings/security/third-party/saml.html
I expected the behaviour that I can login with SAML via Keycloak.
After pressing the SAML login button, I get redirected to my keycloak site. The site ist telling me “Invalid Request”
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I checked my Zammad config:
Here are the logfiles of Keycloak, Nginx & the Railserver
My Nginx config
My Docker Compose Config
I can’t really figure out what I missed or did wrong. Does anybody have an idea or solution. I would be very pleased.