- Used Zammad version: 5.1
- Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
- Operating system: Ubuntu LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox
If a customer adds a ticket, it should be assigned tags based on the keyword rules (working). In a second step the authors should be assigned based on the rules of tags (not working)
- ticket gets tags but no author.
- Even if manually changing tags to update the ticket, no author is set (still unassigned)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- create trigger - on ticket creatiion which assign tags based on keywords
- create trigger - on ticket update which filters for update action and if user is unassigned. It checks also certain tags and if any applies the owner is assigned to agent A.