- Used Zammad version: 3.5.x
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Centos 7
- Browser + version: Edge Chromium v85
My account in Zammad using Roles:
Power Agent (some admin features, so I can manage full system)
Data Transmission Agent (full access to DT Queue, where I am regular agent)
General Agent (basic agent features, applied to all agents in Zammad)
Roles are assigned via AD LDAP connection.
When I tried to add for my user account additional role*: Customer, a got following error after logout/login and opening my user account: “Role General Agent is conflicting with role Customer, do you want to continue?” To clear this error, I need to uncheck Customer role and save my account.
- I mean, User->Edit:User-> mark checkbox “Customer” in Permissions part.
Attached are screenshot for General Agent Role, marked Organisations are not shown on this picture.
So, what is reason for conflict? Is it LDAP sync fighting with manual editing of my roles or something else?