- Used Zammad version: 3.6
- Used Zammad installation source: rpm package
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version:
- After successfully dropping the zammad database, I want to recreate it with the command
zammad run rake db:create
according to the documentation:
- The database isn’t created because of a permission issue.
PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR: permission denied to create database : CREATE DATABASE "zammad" ENCODING = 'utf8' Couldn't create 'zammad' database. Please check your configuration. rake aborted! ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::InsufficientPrivilege: ERROR: permission denied to create database
Things I tried:
- I tried as root and as zammad user.
First time I had the problem on a test machine where a couple of things were configured (wrong?). So I tried with a fresh CentOS install (only installed zammad, created the admin user and deleted default user “Nicole Braun”), but I still couldn’t recreate the database.
Is there a ‘hidden secret’ like with the dropping command which I am too blind to see?