- Used Zammad version: 3.6
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: CentOS
- Browser + version: Chrome 87
- I have a rest query searching für users with an empty address like this
https://xxxx/api/v1/users/search?limit=500&query=address:null (tried address:none or address:’’)
which should return all users who have no address.
I guess I have used a wrong query, but it seems I cannot find a way to search for empty values. Which is what I am looking for or is this not possible?
- The requests returns nothing
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- query using the request above