- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: MacOS, Windows
- Browser + version: Edge, Opera, Chrome latest
- I would like to report “Email Out” per User Per Group, which is needed for one of my clients.
- i can only see it in the graphs but won’t have a report.
Article count is not helpful because it includes internal notices and customers replies.
Addition: i am able to download reports in “created channels” and “Ticket count” but not “communication” based.
Can you please help me?
The reporting with reporting profiles should be able to provide a per user and group reporting and thus allow you to download such reportings.
Technically you could also automate this by API.
Apart from that you could hook up to Elasticsearch directly with e.g. Grafana if that’s more of a help.
In the end, we chose the Elasticsearch method, since we only needed sent emails per User and that was not too easy to handle for us instead.
I think we can consider this solved, then
Wonder full, glad you could find a working solution.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.