Reporting function not working as expected

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
  • Operating system: Centos 7
  • Browser + version: Chrome 77.0.3865.120 & Firefox 69.0.3 (64-bit)

Expected behavior:

• Receive a list of all tickets as per selection criteria in reporting

Actual behavior:

• Random return of tickets not matching criteria

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Have created a new profile and can see all the tickets that I want to return.
    I then proceed to reports, select closed, year and the created profile. Can see the graph of closed tickets by month, but none appear below that to be downloaded.

I then start changing the time period, to month or week and randomly tickets will appear, a few at time, they stay even when I change the criteria.

At most have been able to get 10 to appear for download, expecting just over to 90 for the year.

Need the data for a compliance audit this week.

Please provide a bit more information:

• Please provide the configured reporting profile in its full glory.
  • If it contains a custom object, please provide the full configuration of the object (especially if it’s a select or tree select).

The above can have various reasons.

Thank you for responding.

I thought the profile was simple and didn’t exclude anything, it’s “Created At”, “After (absolute)”,“1/1/2018”,“8:00am”

That returns just under 100 tickets which is what I was expecting, selecting that profile within Reporting, with “Closed”, “2019” and I’m not seeing any tickets.

That can be perfectly possible, because if you created those tickets within that time period, these tickets will be shown in “Created”.

Zammad mixes the display on this page. While it will show you (via the tabs) what exactly was done with the ticket at that moment, it will show you the CURRENT state in the list below.

This is why you’ll see open and closed tickets within created, like you could see in closed as well.

Many thanks for the hint and that does make a lot of sense, updated the profile from “created at” to “closing time” from 1/1/2018, I see 90+ tickets returned, but when I apply the profile to the same selection in my prior screenshot, no tickets show. Click around and change Year to month and I have a few returns as I click back through the months, but not the total I’d expect if I go Jan, Feb, Mar adding them all together etc.

Very weird!

Odd, could you please -just to make sure- please open the developer console of your browser while clicking around your reporting?

Any errors showing up there?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.