- Used Zammad version: 5.0
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubunto
- Browser + version: Chrome
- When replying to a ticket, I would love to send the reply from the ticket owner’s e-mail address (instead of the general group’s address)
- Currently the mail is sent from the group’s general email address.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Assign a ticket to someone, reply with a different agent to the ticket.
Is there a way to achieve that?
It would be great to reply from the personal email address.
How do you manage an answer sent to this email? The answer won’t be in the ticket system.
since groups are a single email based i think this would imply the following responses to be outside zammad.
you can maybe build a workaround making the email owner forwarded back to zammad in case of a reply and then assign the ticket back to the original owner with a trigger (that could set the correct group and the correct owner).
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.