- Used Zammad version: This is Zammad version 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Fedora
- Browser + version: Chrome 88
- We would like to remove automatically the outbound email from the recipients when we select the reply all option. Currently, this option automatically includes the outbound email address between recipients so the customer can view it.
- Moreover, the reply all option is available even though the sender is only one. So the “reply” option selects only sender’s email, however, the “reply all” option selects also the outbound email.
- We want to prevent the “reply all” option from including the outbound email. (In other words, just keep the original senders or addresses in carbon copy except for the outbound email address.)
If it could help you, we use Gmail for receiving emails from customers. The Email accounts settings is as follows:
- Inbound - protocol imap
- Outbound - protocol smtp