- Used Zammad version: 5.2.3
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: centos 7.4
- Browser + version: chrome
- “Reporting” can be used normally
- Since I updated the 3. X version to 5.2.3, “Reporting” no longer displays my records(Look in the screenshot, after the 24th).Everything else is normal, postgresql contains data. I tried to update Elasticsearch, but failed. I also tried to create new Report Profiles, but it was unsuccessful. Please see the screenshot below.
Finally, thank the zammad team very much. This is an excellent product!
Steps to reproduce the behavior: