Product is always the same

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.2
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox 71 (Mac OSX)

Expected behavior:

Product is always the same

Actual behavior:

Product is not always the same

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Hello,

we have another problem.

I have set two postmaster filters.

1. if “From” contains (example) @ABC.de then product is = ABC
  2. if “From” contains @DEF.de then product is = DEF

It also applies ABC to the second filter for product.

I have the same problem not only under E-Mail->Filter but also when I create triggers where the product is checked.

Apparently it always takes the product from the first created filter or trigger for the assignment.

Is this problem already known?

Ok after i create a new object and restart the database and the zammad services it works.

Crazy, now the problem’s back.

Could you please provide your production log (as private message if it’s too sensitive is fine) and maybe also an eml of a ticket where it goes wrong?

Sorry but the provided trigger screenshots leave more confusion on my end than I expected.
The two last ones are technically the same.

However, you’re setting a custom field with a specific information - where does this information come from? You’re checking for mail during creation. I suppose that you’re setting a default value and, if a ticket arrives, do not change it (depending on the situation) which leads to your issue.

The provided triggers do not change the product object in any way, but require it to have a value already.

Sorry, I can’t help here.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.