New to Zammad here. Please bear with me if this was already answered but I could not find the solution…
I am trying to introduce Zammad to my company but even at version 3.4.x it does not seem to be ready for prime time/production…
- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: official RPM from Zammad repo
- Operating system: CentOS 8
- Browser + version: Firefox, Chrome, M$ Edge (all latest)
- Normal use of Zammad
- Zammad was working flawlessly after a complete restore on another server where I installed Zammad from scratch and then restored the PostgreSQL dump. I thought “wow, this is really robust!”… I logged off and called it a day.
This morning I still could access Zammad but it went straight to the Manage menu.
My Dashboard, Stats, and the Knowledge Base are all marked as “Unauthorized”.
Furthermore, clicking on tickets I created takes me to the same Manage menu…
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install CentOS8 + elasticsearch 7.9.0 + Zammad 3.4.x
- import PostgreSQL database from oñder/dead system (dump is all good, all old tickets were successfully imported and showed up on columd on the left hand-side)
- Leave it “at rest” for a few hours; i.e.: finish your working hours and disconnect
- Login the next day and find a non-working Zammad system
Thank you very much in advance!