Problem writing files to the server. (avatars and files) Microsoft office Login / Zammad kubernetes 6.0.2

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 6.0.2 /
  • Used Zammad installation type: zammad helm chart 10.0.2
  • Operating system: kubernetes
  • Browser + version: Chrome, firefox, brave lastest

Expected behavior:

• We have configured the SSO login via Microsoft Office but if there are users who have an avatar in their accounts, it does not allow the login because there are no permissions to write to the /tpm folder but in reality when validating the logs zammad writes to zammad/otp/

Actual behavior:

• 422: The change you wanted was rejected.
    Message from microsoft_office365: Read-only file system @ rb_sysopen - /tmp/avatar20240311-1-3kxqf2.jpeg

logs:

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• At the time of logging in (via Microsoft SSO) the correct directory can be written to and the avatar can be saved in the corresponding folder and not launched into zammad/tpm.

I also have this problem when uploading files to tickets, indicating that it is not allowed.

@Oslan17 You Zammad version is outdated. I think in the meanwhile there was a lot of improvements related to Zammad and also the helm chart.

1 Like

Sorry, the version we are using is 6.2.0. I made a mistake in placing the version in the title

Hello @Oslan17. Your chart version is outdated, could you please try the most recent one (10.3.4)? There is an init container that is responsible to fix the volume permissions for /opt/zammad/tmp.

1 Like

We are currently using the zammad chart and system version 6.0.2-1

The problem we are experiencing is when a Microsoft user (logs in through sso Microsoft) is trying to log in and his account has an avatar, it shows us the following error:

422: The change you wanted was rejected.
Message from microsoft_office365: Read-only file system @ rb_sysopen - /tmp/avatar20240311-1-3kxqf2.jpeg

But looking at the logs, in reality the avatar does not want to be saved in tpm but in /opt/zammad which I do not understand.

That is the problem we have, the other is that it does not allow saving files within the system, it says the following:

Currently the version of the chart is: 10.0.2, you recommend moving to 10.3.4

Please close this ticket, we found the solution by modifying the helm chart and pointing to the volumes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.