- Used Zammad version: 2.7.0
- Installation method (source, package, …): docker
- Operating system: macOS High Sierra
- Database + version:
- Elasticsearch version:
- Browser + version: Google Chrome - Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Should respect the default locale set in the settings.
- When starting the application on getting start/login screen the application is coming as Czech, should not come with the default language or language of the browser?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Run command: docker container run -ti -d --name zammad -p 80:80 zammad/zammad
Do the getting start.
Change default locale to: pt-BR
Logout, page will still be with the correct translation.
Perform the refresh on the page. After that page return to Czech,
Executed App.i18n.detectBrowserLocale() output: pt-BR after reload page cs.
I’m new to Zammad, am I missing something? I would like to implement it in the company where i work. Can you help me?
Yes I’m sure this is a bug and no feature request or a general question.