- Used Zammad version: 5.X
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) rpm via yum/dnf from on-premise Red Hat Satellite server
- Operating system: rhel 8
- Browser + version: -
- Pulp 3 is not able to sync the repo due to a problem with the metadata.
- “Package id from primary metadata does not match package id from filelists, other metadata”
- The Red Hat support looked into the issue together with Pulp developers and found that pulp3 is trying to match the first pkgid from primary.xml.gz with the first pkgid from filelists.xml.gz which will always fail so that this error makes sense.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Try syncing the Zammad repository via Red Hat Satellite / Pulp3