Problem: Empty User/Manager-List / Create User error

• Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: diverse

Hello everybody,
I am now trying after a lot of attempts to reinstall and try to find the hints that will help me.
I am using Ubuntu 18.04
Java 11 and ElasticSearch

The installation of Zammad runs smoothly. I can also easily call up Zammad in the browser and use it to a limited extent. When setting up, I already created an admin and an agent - without any problems.

Accessible via a public url.

Neither of the two is displayed in the admin interface. The entries remain empty.

1. When I try to create a user / agent / admin in the admin area, it saves the entry without any further feedback. this is also not shown in the list.

2. this error occurs when using the autofill of the form

PG :: ForeignKeyViolation: ERROR: insert or update on table “users” violates foreign key constraint “fk_rails_d7b9ff90af” DETAIL: Key (organization_id) = (0) is not present in table “organizations”. : INSERT INTO “users” (“organization_id”, “login”, “firstname”, “lastname”, “email”, “phone”, “preferences”, “updated_by_id”, “created_by_id”, “created_at”, “updated_at” ) VALUES ($ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4, $ 5, $ 6, $ 7, $ 8, $ 9, $ 10, $ 11) RETURNING “id”

What is 1?
What can I do about 2.

I have read a lot of tips and hints here and on other pages. If I should have overlooked something useful, I would ask for a hint and the corresponding link.

This is then not a bad intention!

I thank you

Matthi

z2 z4

It´s running, now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.