- Used Zammad version: 5.3.1
- Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose from github
- Operating system: CentOS 9-Stream
- Browser + version: Any
- Customize docker-compose + override leads to zammad starting & working
- I customized the docker-compose.yml with some modifications :
- I changed the docker volumes to be local to the folder (I would have appreciated knowing the UID from elastic & zammad - 1001 & 1000)
- I added the networks: zammad for all containers + a traefik network that is used for my reverse proxy (which is, you guessed right, traefik)
- I added the labels for traefik to pick up the nginx container
- I configured the .env with the following :
IMAGE_REPO=zammad/zammad-docker-compose MEMCACHE_SERVERS=zammad-memcached:11211 POSTGRES_VERSION=15.1-alpine POSTGRES_PASS=mysupersecretpassword POSTGRES_USER=zammad REDIS_URL=redis://zammad-redis:6379 RESTART=always VERSION=5.3.1-6 NGINX_SERVER_SCHEME=http VIRTUAL_HOST=url2.mydomain.tld
Now what happens is that the init container starts and configures the DB + elastic + the files.
Once done, the last line I see in the nginx container is : starting nginx…
I can connect to my setup & run the wizard, create the super admin, but I can’t login afterwards because of CSRF token issues, and after a random amount of time (I’m guessing 3/5 minutes), the container just stops, as if a healthcheck was failing and the container was forced restarting.
- Docker-compose : https://paste.wobak.in/?71a163982f399f45#4c3RS75CghdT2cxbP1RzE8VcLEXr6X2AFRmsgSZBqrnR
- Docker-compose.override :