Congratulations on the new v5.2.0 release! Very excited to seeing cool new features and playing with them. I may have found a very small bug though, possibly related to the browser and/or input-validation of the form:
- Used Zammad version: 5.2.0-1655803594.29bf395d.bullseye
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 11
- Browser + version: Tested on both Firefox 101.0.1 + Chromium 102.0.5005.115 (openSUSE Build) stable (64-bit)
- The browser and/or the input validation doesn’t complain about filling in a field when it is in fact filled in
- When filling in a field in the new multi-tree select in Zammad 5.2, the browser or the input validation of the webpage complains about the field (see screenshots).
Workaround: This can be circumvented by typing any character in the field, and then clicking on Update, possibly satisfying the input validation.
- Create a custom object using the new “Multiple tree selection field” and assign a few values. Make it a required object:
- Open an existing ticket and assign a value to the new field. See the error: