Personal agent email addresses per group

Hi,

I was searching the board and could not find this feature request yet. Hope I’m not missing something.

What we would like to see is to be able to define a personal email address per Agent, per group.

Example:
We have the group ProductX Support and two agents working on replying emails. They are both using the email address defined in the group settings (support@productx.com). It would be super useful, if they could automatically reply with their personal email address instead. E.g. if Alice is logged in, the answer would be sent from alice@productx.com. If Bob takes over later the reply would be coming from bob@productx.com automatically.

As far as I have seen this is not possible yet, is it? The closest thing I would come up with is to create a group for each agent. But then the agents would have to remember to also change the group when they are replying to a ticket another agent has already answered to and I fear it would clutter the views and logic a bit.

Does this request make sense?
Cheers
Alex

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.