Owner and group not updating

Infos:

Last availible, just installed * Used Zammad version:
Package * Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
Debian 11 * Operating system:
Win Chrome 99.0.4844.84 * Browser + version:

Expected behavior:

Changing group and owner
from group1 owner1
to group2 owner2

Actual behavior:

Sometimes changes group, not changing owner at all,
Sometimes after approving changes in ticket revert group and owner to previous values, after reloading page old values may change to new values

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Install Debian 11, Zammad on it, create two groups and two agents/owners, create a ticket then edit the ticket

I can make a video if it will help

Looks like problem with Debian 11, I have checked Ubuntu 20.04 package doesn’t have that same problem, all works good, still want to know how to fix it

I am testiong Zammad on Debian 11 too. It seems working. I tried to change group/owner both from ticket and both from bulk change (changing the group/owner at bottom). I works, but what I found (may be due to elastic?) is that changes are not immediatly displayed, I have to wait 3-10 secs.
Where do you make changes? Into the tickets or with bulk action?

Sounds a lot like some misconfigured workflow. Maybe look there? For me it works fine on Deb 11.

I will make clean install and a preview today, maybe you used a previous packages to install.

And yes, it may display changes after 3-10sec, may not dispaly, on Ubuntu changes appear right after click…

Ok, i have reinstalled to Deiban 11.3, was a 11.2 and now that problem dissapear, but I have another with API, writed in another topic…

Try to reinstall to Debian 11.3, looks like it just released

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.