overall our zammad runs smooth (6 active Agents ~200-500Tickets/day, 90% are beeing closed via triggers). One issue remains: overviews won’t refresh any more. Even after I switched servers.
On the new server I installed zammad from package. The Elasticsearch server is on a different VM. I got another zammad VM (3 active agents), which runs just fine. I restored the data via zammad_restore.sh
I already took those measures:
zammad config:set WEB_CONCURRENCY=4
mount -t tmpfs -o size=8g tmpfs /opt/zammad/tmp
zammad run rails r ‘p Delayed::Job.count’ = 0
attached you’ll find stats from the VM and inside the VM:
`zammad run rails r “p Scheduler.where(active: false).pluck(:name)”
[“Delete old online notification entries.”, “Generate Session data”, “Generate user based stats.”, “Sync calendars with ical feeds.”]
zammad run rails r “p Overview.count”
Everything works as expected, besides refreshing the overview.