Out of Office - Access to groups

We drive zammad with several groups. Some of them are personal groups for executive employees. If an executive goes to holiday an uses the out of office (OOF) function access is not granted for the deputy.

So it would be great, if an deputy inherits the roles / permissions of the agent to be represented.

You’re requesting possible privilege escalations for less privileged users.
While that does fit your use case, it probably won’t fit 95% of the user base expactations.

Maybe this could be solved by an new privilege? Admin can decide which agent/role can delegate his rights via oof. If this “delegation-privilege” is active, the agent gets an information to the consequences before saving the oof.

So the 95% of users get what they expect. And the other 5% are a bit happier :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.