OTRS Import won't work: StatusCode: 500 {"error":"undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass"}

Hi @thorsteneckel, it seems like we all ran out of any ideas. Would it be possible to get commercial support? Could you kindly let me know the process? Thanks

After different tests, found something that could be a reason. When ZammadMigrator plugin is installed, it shows migration OTRS URL correctly, with key in it. But when I access properties of already installed ZammadMigrator plugin, it shows the following:

Congratulations! 

The installation of the ZammadMigrator was completed successfully. Almost there! Copy the following URL to your Zammad installation to continue the migration process: 

Error while getting OTRS URL. 

Alternatively, the API key can be found in the SysConfig 'ZammadMigrator::API::Key'. 

Your Zammad Team

Don’t know where to dig further, but I suspect plugin doesn’t like something in my OTRS configuration

Hi @Jester - sorry for the late response! If you need our commercial services please write an email to support@zammad.com and we will help you :+1:

Regarding the API token: It will only get displayed at installation time because of some technical limitations in OTRS. You can still find it in the SysConfig of the Zammad-Migrator or just uninstall and reinstall the package. This will generate an new API key.

Hi @thorsteneckel, thank you for clarification. Shall I refer to our convo here somehow in email?

Yes - please do so. Just paste the link and drop my name :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.