Organizations in ticket overview

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.1
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Debian 9
  • Browser + version: Firefox 69.0.1

Expected behavior:

• In the overview of open tickets the name of the organizations should always be shown.

Actual behavior:

• Most of the time the organization names are correctly displayed in the ticket overview. But sometimes only numbers are displayed for some organisations (I thinks these are the ID’s). After some reloads of the webpage, the display is correct again.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Happens sporadically.

Can you reproduce this or is this just somwhat “random” ?
If you can reproduce this, can you share the needed steps to reproduce this? I’ll happily test if I can also reproduce this.

Do you see any errors within your developer console (console tab) or maybe your production.log ?

Unfortunately the behaviour is not reproducible. It happens “randomly”. We saw it just 2 times in the last 2 weeks.
The production.log shown no errors or notable entries for the time it happened. Do you mean with “developer console” …/#system/monitoring? If so, there are no entries.

hum okay, if possible, try to note the way you experienced this (so what has to be done) and try to reproduce it after reloading. If you can regulary reproduce this, we’ll be able to have a look!

By developer console I mean the developer tools within Browsers (normally called via F12).
Chrome, Edge and Firefox come with a developer console with helps you to view requests and even source code.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.