- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: CentOS 8 repo
- Operating system: CentOS 8
- Browser + version: New Edge, Chrome 84, Brave, and Firefox. Not sure for all version #s
- Reply to a user ticket and they receive and email.
- One specific user does not receive an email from Zammad.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open a ticket for the user and reply or the user opens a ticket.
We have been using Zammad for almost 9 months, awesome system no real issues. For some reason we have one specific user who does not receive an email from our helpdesk email from inside of Zammad when you reply to a ticket.
We can log into the helpdesk mailbox and send an email and the user receives it.
Checked the user’s mailbox and they are not receiving it nor do they have any rules setup to delete or move it to another folder. Ran a trace for that user using our Email Admin tools and it never shows a email sent to them when replied from inside of Zammad.
The email is correct and auto populated from AD integration, double checked incase it showed the wrong email address.
Also checked the server logs, there are no error logs <- which is a positive in 99% of cases lol. I mean the logs exists but they are empty.
I don’t think it is a misconfiguration error because her profile settings match all “users” and everyone for the last 9 months have received emails. Not sure where to really look for errors at this point it all shows it sends but doesn’t.
I can provide screenshots if needed!