- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: linux Ubuntu 20.04.4
- Browser + version: chrome
In our organization Zammad used as service desk for outer customers. But I whant to use Zammad also like an inner helpdesk for inner users of our organization. To do this I created new Role “helpdesk…” with “customer” flag activated. And now I want only some people from my organization will have this role. And nobody else.
But now all the senders of the messages from attached mailboxes to Zammad get the role “customer” and also get role “helpdesk…”. So for now instead of 100 users of my organization with role “helpdesk…” I have 100500 users with this role.
- Create new role “Helpdesk” with flag “customer” as on screenshot
- add couple people from your organization to this role (only this role and no one else should be choosen)
- send the message from some new e-mail (from user zammad don’t know yet) on the mail attached to zammad.
- You will see that sender of the mail will get two roles in Zammad: “customer” and “Helpdesk”