- Used Zammad version: ==> Setting up zammad (4.0.0-1617868443.a1cbb3a0.focal)
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome (latest)
Being able to continue after klicking on “Weiter”,
Getting a Red-Failure-Box stating:
“* OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready. [RgBSADAAUA[…]NAA==]”
- Setup an POP3 Only Mailbox on Office 365.
- Connect via Host: outlook.office365.com
- Username = eMail-Adress
- Password = valid one
- SEelect POP3 instead of IMAP
- SSLTStartTLS = yes
- Port: 993
=== SOLUTION (PARTLY) ===
The POP3 - Port is 995
But changing the value of IMAP/POP3 does not switch this Port correctly, instead 993 is set any way.
It would be better not to setup the Port then.
==== CLICKING ON “WEITER” ====
The Modal-Dialog asks for the SMTP-Service. The Hostname of POP3 is set.
Changing this to smtp.office365.com and setting Port to 587 leads to the “Verifizieren senden und empfangen” - Information.
This fails after a few minutes with the message:
“Verification Mail not found in Mailbox”
"Unable to verify sending and receiving. Please check you settings.
By the way:
SMTP-Sending through the mailbox (instead of MTA) does work though. So generaly this function seems to work.