Not able to create a new Organization

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.2
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
  • Browser + version: Chrome 79.0.3945.130

Expected behavior:

• When clicking on “New Organization” the Dialog to create a new organization appears.

Actual behavior:

• When clicking on the green “New Organization” button nothing happens (no error message, nothing).
    When I click on “Clone Organization” the new organization Dialog appears and works fine.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Click on Settings -> Manage -> Organization -> “New Organization”

I have rebooted the server. Stopped and restarted zammad and installed the latest updates via apt-get update and apt-get upgrade. Also I tried with Firefox.

I can remember that this was working in 3.1

Ensure to clean reload the webpage in your browser and try again.
If this doesn’t help, open your browsers developer tools > console and see if javascript errors appear when trying to add new organizations via the new button.

Thanks replying, there indeed is a javascript error:

I did create a new attribute in the objects page called “terminalserver”, after installing 3.2. Is that a problem?

When I delete the Link Template, and update the database the “New Organization” Button works again, but as soon as I add it (and update the database) the “New Organzation” Button does not work

This is what i used as a Link Template:
https://xx.mydomain.com/Host#Access/All%20Machines/#{organization.terminalserver}//Join

After updating the database, did you restart the zammad application as required?
Doesn’t look like it. :-X

Just updating is not enough, a restart of Zammad is required.

No I didn’t. I wasn’t told to do so by the GUI. Only the database update.

Anyway I restarted now via
systemctl stop zammad
and
systemctl start zammad
anyway.

But it still does not work

I could verify this behaviour - it only affects attributes with link attributes.
This looks like a bug which I created as a report here:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.