Not able to add shared mailbox

Hi

I’m working on migrating from OTRS to Zammad, and so far it’s been a nice experience.

However there’s one thing I’m unable to move over from OTRS and that is access to our shared mailbox:es in Office 365 Cloud.

In OTS we could access this by entering support@ourdomain.com as email address, outlook.office365.com as mailserver and smtpuser@ourdomain.com\support to access the shared mailbox using a licensed smtpuser-account. I’m unable to reproduce this in Zammad as username and email-address field is the same making this impossible.

I hope there’s a way to implement this in Zammad as we’re quite small and the cost for licensing all incoming mailbox streams would burden us.

Best regards
Peter

We currently don’t support this ( https://zammad-admin-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/channels-email.html ) and it’s very unclear when (and if) it will come. :frowning:

Currently this would be a custom development, not sure if this would be an option for you as this may be cost intensive as well. :x

1 Like

Okey, that’s too bad. But thanks for the answer!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.