No new ticket notifications sent to agents

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.0.3-30
  • Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version:

Expected behavior:

A new ticket is sent via Email to Zammad.
The ticket history tells me a notification has been sent to all agents.
All agents that have their email notifications set to notify via email on their profile recieves an email.
No agents recieve any notification.
Checking the email server logs shows no email generated at all.
All email triggers work fine.

Actual behavior:

A new ticket is sent via Email to Zammad.
The ticket history tells me a notification has been sent to all agents.
No agents recieve any notification.
Checking the email server logs shows no email generated at all.
All custom email triggers work fine.

I’m sure there just a setting I’ve missed for this. I know this worked during our testing of the system but now when we went live it has stopped working.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Create a ticket → No email notifications are sent even though the setting is correct in the Agents profile and the ticket history tells you an email has been sent.

So, what I’m trying to say here is that System notifications seems to be not working, but regular triggers work fine.
System Notifications — Zammad documentation

The mail channel for notifications is separate from the mail channel triggers use. You should check the settings of the notification part under channels → e-mail → at the bottom is the notification setting. If that is all correct you need to look at /var/log/zammad/production.log to see if the e-mail is delivered to your mailserver and if there is no error there the problem might be on your mailserver.

Thank you for your response.
I’m using the Microsoft 365 connector.
But when I also added a normal email connector to the same mailbox things started working.

I don’t know if it’s due to a bug in the Microsoft 365 connector or if it’s by design.

Anyway, it’s working now. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.