Nginx failed to start after updating SSL files

Dear Experts,

I’m trying to update SSL cert but nginx failed to start due to dhparam.pem error.
It seems that this file is encrypted that I can’t check it directly.

What can we do with it?
Thanks a lot!

Feb 02 14:43:15 zammad nginx[2754]: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting “;” or “}” in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/dhparam.pem:14
Feb 02 14:43:15 zammad nginx[2754]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
Feb 02 14:43:15 zammad systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

Dear All,

I’m not sure if it’s something to do with my new cert but if I commented out ssl-dhparam in zammad.conf, it works fine:(

The dhparam parameter basically is being used incorrect. Most likely you had forgotten to add an ; at the end. You can find an correct example in our example conf file:

Dear expert,

if you are talking about the ;; in zammad.config file in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled, we have the ; there. anyway, we have to comment out ssl_dhparam line then we have no issues with zammad running.

dp

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.