- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system:
- Browser + version:
- Make ticket objects available to a set role/group
- I can only select Ticket objects to ticket.customer or ticket.agent
- I am in the process of creating new ticket objects. Unfortunately, I have now found that I can only assign these objects to ticket.agent and ticket.customer.
I want to implement a new ticket type in which my new ticket objects are assigned and not visible to every agent. Here’s an example:
Only all relevant ticket objects are shown in a customer ticket. In an internal IT ticket that was created via Zammad, however, only all ticket objects that are relevant for this should be displayed. Is there a way to implement this using roles or something similar? I almost suspect that I need some kind of new ticket (e.g. ticket.it).