MS365 accounts BUG after update zammad

Infos:

  • Used Zammad version: 5.0.X
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
  • Operating system: Welcome to Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
  • Browser + version: Chrome 97.0.4692.71

Expected behavior:

After import users from file to Zammad usear were able to log in to theis ID’s/

Actual behavior:

After update users after login by Office365 are created as new ones with his same id and some letters at the ena. For example:

User id: daf2aa95-some_numbers-84a2-b478382a2f1d Susan Smith
after login post update Zammad:
daf2aa95-some_numbers-84a2-b478382a2f1d1 Susan Smith

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

OK, it’s not after an update/upgrade. I check it and It always works like that.
After import MS365 users with the ID’s we changed theis email addresses.
But when they started to log into Zammad: the new accounts were created with some numer at the end of ID.

:frowning: