- Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: Chrome 107+
- When a call to one of our queues comes in, the user is displayed in the menu on the left. When you move your mouse cursor over the name, it changes from default to pointer. So i thought, the name is clickable to open the users info.
- The cursor changes to pointer, but you cannot click the name. However, you can click on the initials circle left to the name. But at the circle, there is no cursor change, so you might think, there is no action when you click at the circle. This is a bit confusing, if you don’t know the exact behaviour.
I have attached a screenshot to show, what i mean.