- Used Zammad version: Zammad 3.6
- Used Zammad installation source: Ubuntu Source
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04 (VM)
- Browser + version: Firefox/Safari
- Migration From OTRS 3.3.X
- Link Error SSL
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I’m trying to migrated from OTRS 3.3.X to Zammad version 3.6.
I have installed migration plugin with succeful.
I can’t able to copied the link because I have the ssl error (#<OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: unsupported protocol>) but I’m not using https, my link is http.
How can I resolve The error?