- Used Zammad version: 4
- Used Zammad installation source: docker
- Operating system: ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome
How can I migrate my installed zammad (from package: 4.0, pgsql 12.6) to docker-compose?
The latest docker-compose image contains 9.6.20 postgresql.
- restore from zammad_backup.sh
- restore database from manually created backup but seems can not restore from newer database
maybe first try to restore with the original version, and once successfully restored, then upgrade to the pgsql container to the version you want.
I’m running with the postgres:13-alpine tag, and seems to run fine.
Also make sure you upgrade the zammad-backup container, since the pg_dump’s aren’t compatible.
thanks, how can I integrate the newer postgres into my docker compose which contains:
just replace the line to your likings?
tomorrow I will try it thanks again!
finally I built a new image from containers/zammad-postgresql/Dockerfile, it seems working properly with postgresql 12.6
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.