- Used Zammad version: 5.2.1
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu
- Browser + version: Chrome 103
When editing an object such as a user, or organization, the form submission should succeed, saving the object to the database, and close the modal.
Sometimes, when an object edit form is submitted, a JS console error is thrown. The modal goes blank, freezes, and is never removed from the screen. The object is successfully updated in the database.
Unknown environment requirements
Steps to reproduce in our environment:
- Edit an organization
- Change a field (field type is phone number as an example)
- Click ‘Submit’
- Observe the edit modal does not disappear and a JS console stack trace appears.
- Attempt to edit the object again and observe previous changes were successfully applied.