This is my first post, I’m new to Zammad so I would like to send regards to the community.
I hope someone can help me with the topic.
- Used Zammad version: Zammada 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Opera 77.0.4054.277
- Mails from INBOX.Zammad should be processed and imported into Zammad
- Mails are not imported nor deleted from the INBOX.Zammad folder on my IMAP mail accounts (have 2 for 2 departaments).
- Send the emails to the email address, then I move it to INBOX.Zammad, which should be processed (I’m at the testing stage before system start)
When I try to reconfigure the email accounts, I have Info that there are 4 emails and will be processed, but they are not. The mail that checks if everything is working correctly is processed and is deleted from INBOX.Zammad folder (I mean the Zammad Getting started Test Email)
On the monitoring I have info that * channel is active but not fetched for about 3 hours
What can be the reason and how to fix it?