- Used Zammad version: 5.1.1-1651218076.e3861908.centos7
- Used Zammad installation type: yum
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version:
- Firefox 91.3.0esr
- Chrome 90.0.4430.85
- Edge 101.0.1210.32
- Login page won’t reload some of it’s DOM-Elements each 5 seconds
- The DOM element #app reloads its child elements every 5 seconds, this results in clearing the username and password fields
- if you are fast enough in typing, you can login
We currently have several instances of Zammad running (as a VM).
One of these instances was unfortunately neglected, so it is still running on version 2.6.0.
I wanted to upgrade it to the latest version, but since it is a production instance, I wanted to test it with a clone first.
The update was done step by step, 2.6.0 → 3.0.0 → 3.6.0 → 4.0.0 → 5.1.1 considering all dependencies of Elasticsearch and Postgresql.
I have checked each version for functionality and the behavior only occurs since the update to 5.1.1.
The same problem existed here before, but was closed due to non-response → 2.9.x login issue after upgrade · Issue #2523 · zammad/zammad · GitHub
Answer to the asked questions in the old issue:
- Something in the productive.log: unfortunately no
- Also nothing in zammad.access.log, zammad.error.log, nginx.log
- Are there change on files (e.q. CSS):
- becaus it is a clone, I hat to change the hostname to
-klon, and also changed it in the
- created an self-signed certificate for the new hostname
zammad run rake db:migratewas execuded
zammad run rake searchindex:rebuildwas execuded
zammad run rake assets:precompilewas execuded