- Sometimes spam emails are sent with a lot of email addresses in the CC field.
- Zammad by default creates users for each of these addresses.
- This is useful if you want to refer to one of these users e.g. while picking a customer for a ticket.
- It may be annoying if it’s pure spam and the created users serve no purpose.
To prevent the creation of many users by spam emails it wold be nice…
- …for the admin to be able to set a limit (e.g.: 20) for users created per incoming email in the email settings.
- …for the admin to set up a deletion job, either via the scheduler, or the “data privacy” feature, to delete all users without any own tickets as a customer.