- Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
- Used Zammad installation source: deb package
- Operating system: debian 10
- Browser + version: various / N/A
- Agent can edit their own User fields (as seen when editing a Customer), but not other Agent’s data.
- Under User -> Profile there is very limited fields. No access to user field editing unless Edit Users permission is granted which lets them edit other Agents, Admin’s etc.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
If I have just missed something in the interface please say - but it seems that Agents can’t edit their own user object (like then can to a Customer). This is important so they can manage their own Name, Phone Number etc.
Have I missed it? Or can I edit the config to enable this one way or another?