- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …): source
- Operating system: ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Mozilla 11
- When setting ldaps, certificate should be fine
- When setting ldap, i succeed in adding my user. But ldaps won’t work
- I have a firewall rooting to zammad on port 636 so that my external ip on which zammad is installed can connect to my AD which is behind firewall
– seems to work fine, because when i try ldaps without ssl, it works. However as soon as i check ssl, it fails.
– I generated an ssl on my AD, exported it, then putted it on the zammad server. Doesn’t change the bahviour at all.