- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Package (Ubuntu)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Safari
- SAML users don’t get marked as inactive after initial login & sync to LDAP.
- We sync against LDAP and Authenticate via SAML (GSuite). On first login user does not have any issue. Once they log out and an LDAP sync happen their account lists as inactive and they cannot log back in. Automatic account link on initial login is on. - This happens with “login with google” as well
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- login via SAML user once, sync to ldap and then user gets marked inactive.