- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) docker-compose
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: Firefox 78.0.2
- nginx Reverse Proxy (but i dont think thats important)
- LDAP Sync complete without any problems
- LDAP User Sync fail ( failed tcp failed -> User)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install OpenLDAP, create and start Zammad with docker-compose, setup the LDAP Integration.
The LDAP-Server is reachable without any problem (it works with Nextcloud). I’m not sure, if this is a docker problem.
To investigate the Problem, i tried the Debug Scrypt from here in the railserver container, it outputs only the following:
I, [2020-07-18T12:30:46.082336 #35-46939818342760] INFO – : Setting.set(‘models_searchable’, [“User”, “Organization”, “KnowledgeBase::Answer::Translation”, “Ticket”, “Chat::Session”])
Have anyone a solution for that?