Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) yum
Operating system: CentOS 7
Browser + version: Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Working LDAP integration. The application connects to the LDAP server and imports users from specified LDAP groups
LDAP configuration is failing with error: Unsupported object type: id=0 or
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Connect to LDAP. Specify user mapping from the dropdowns. Add LDAP groups and assign Roles from the dropdowns. Select not to sync users without LDAP groups and click next.
After a few minutes of calculating users error will be shown"Unsupported object type: id=0".
If I manually specify my LDAP group ( it doesn’t show in the dropdown for some reason) I’ll receive another error: “undefined method `result_code’ for nil:NilClass”
I’ve used an LDAP Browser I’ve downloaded from here: www.ldapadministrator.com and able to connect with the same settings. So I can confirm that ldap works just fine. I also can filter/search my custom ldap groups using that browser, something that fails with Zammad. I’ve tried to copy the groups settings and it didn’t work either.
I’ll be happy to show you if we can schedule a webex meeting.
Please provide the output of your production.log from the timespan where you try to implement the LDAP integration. Also it would be interesting to know what LDAP-Server software you’re trying to talk to.
We don’t need exact version numbers, but it might be that your server simply acts different from what we expect and thus we have that behaviour.