- Used Zammad version: 5.2.0-1656011622.80bf57c1.focal
- Used Zammad installation type: (package)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 101+
- LDAP Import job run itself into a loop-start.
Once import job is finished and deplay jobs are processed, LDAP import job starts again. This should repeat at one hour intervals.
This also causes permanent load by backgroud workers.
- LDAP Import Job works without pause.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I have tested this on freshly installed machine and believe the problem occurs in zammad 5.2.
This was fixed a couple days ago. Would you be kind enough to update and check again ?
Ah shit issue was from you also! thx btw! Just wanted to link it so other can find it as well ^^
The problem with “the LDAP import job not starting” has already been fixed, for which I thank you.
But here is a new problem, the LDAP import does not stop and immediately repeats when delayed jobs are finished. This causes just height permanent load.
That’s weird. Can you post some infos?
$ zammad run rails r "pp Scheduler.find_by(name: 'Execute import jobs.')"
$ zammad run rails r "pp ImportJob.where(finished_at: nil).count"
root@testzammad001:~# zammad run rails r “pp Scheduler.find_by(name: ‘Execute import jobs.’)”
name: "Execute import jobs.",
last_run: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:35:45.698000000 UTC +00:00,
created_at: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 15:47:53.947000000 UTC +00:00,
updated_at: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:35:45.699000000 UTC +00:00,
root@testzammad001:~# zammad run rails r “pp ImportJob.where(finished_at: nil).count”
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.