- Used Zammad version: 5.0.3
- Installation method (source, package, …): Package install
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04.3 Server
- Database + version: MariaDB 10.5.15 (latest 10.5)
- Elasticsearch version: 7.17.0
- Browser + version: Chrome 99.0.4844.82
Enable the LDAP integration and connect to our LDAP server. Sync with LDAP to populate users into the database.
I am able to authenticate against LDAP and Zammad is able to analyze the LDAP structure. However, after analyzing the structure, the LDAP configuration does not appear to save.
Right after the LDAP configuration analyzed by Zammad, I can see the LDAP configuration below the sync menu. However, when I attempt to sync, I receive this error:
When the page is refreshed, the LDAP configuration disappears from the page.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install and configure Zammad, per install documentation.
- Attempt to enable LDAP and enter configuration
Note: I have not attempted upgrading to 5.1 yet.