- Used Zammad version: 5.0.0
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: Chrome latest
- Agents can view internal KB articles when KB is set to another domain.
- Agents cannot view internal KB articles, the opened KB says “Page not found”.
- Zammad is running under the domain like “zammad.example.com”.
Set up a custom domain for the Knowledge Base (KB) like “kb.example.com”.
Everything is good except this issue:
When an agent login zammad.example.com, and try to view internal KB articles, he cannot see articles. The opened webpage says “Page not found. The page you were looking for does not exist.”.
If we set up KB custom url like “zammad.example.com/kb”, no such issue.
I think this is because the login session doesn’t work among different domains.